Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Simple Women's Day Book.

Outside my window...i see the farmers beginning to harvest their crops, the leaves of the trees are beginning to change into their beautiful harvest color. The Sun is peaking up behind the clouds.

I am thinking... about the future. Even though i don't know what it looks like i know that God has me in his hands :)

I am thankful for...God making all things work together for my good.

I am wearing...socks, comfy pants and a wonderful hoody.

I am remembering...how i must be crazy for homeschooling my kids!

I am creating...a future generation that will rock this world for Jesus!

I am going...to go make a big pot of coffee.

I am reading..the word. the bread of life.

I am hoping...that the the things of my hearts desire will come to pass.

On my mind... wow what a loaded question.

From the learning rooms...That crying is the new in healthy thing :)

Noticing that...when a 16 month old is getting teeth there is NO remedy that will take that pain away.

Pondering these words...I will run I will run this race. I will do it all for Love. Your love compels me for your love controls my heart and i can't i can not get away. I will fight this good fight of faith and I will do it all for love you are my great reward your so worth fighting for i can't wait to see your face.

From the kitchen...toast,sausage and apples.

Around the house...a mess in all the extra rooms. Organizing to be done pronto.

One of my favorite things~my man;)

A few plans for the rest of the week: headed to Cedar Point with my oldest to Pointfest!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post.....may "borrow" the format in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete