Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beauty from Ashes.

I <3 WIld Olive Tees.

I am in the process of making a necklace to match the shirt beauty from ashes, well not match the shirt but go with the verse.

Isaiah 61.

I don't know about you but this section is some of my favorite words from this verse.

o proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.

I think it speaks for itself. The theme of my necklace will have Beauty from Ashes on it to represent how the Lord can pull you out of grieving and turn your mourning into praise and your life will be rebuilt and YOU will be able to reach out to many generations!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment